Being a volunteer based non-profit, we are always in need of helpers! Here are some of the opportunities:
- Family Contact - resources/contact for the families in our programs. Weekly check-ins & reporting back to the Program Director
- Maintenance - help with maintenance reviews after a family moves out; use property checklist to audit all supplies and get house ready for a new family. On average only about an hour a month of work.
- Social Media/Marketing - we could really use someone who can help us with our social media & marketing activities
- Properties Projects - you can be added to our volunteer database to receive emails when we have ad-hoc requests (example: donation pick-up, property clean-up or maintenance project)
- Special Events - helping with fundraising activities such as our annual auction
- Board Member - occasionally we have board openings for a general Board member who can also be part of a Committee.